A Blast From The Past...

When I deleted the old blog, I also deleted all the links and files that went with it, including the first ever podcast I made (as opposed to mixes, which I'd been making for a year or two at that stage). A mate asked me to put this podcast back up, so here it is. He's also asked me for a track listing, which is something I never usually do.

DJ Flere Imsaho Series 1.0 Podcast 01

Sample from Fifth Element
Pray For Rain - Massive Attack
How Soon Is Now - Janice Whaley
Mirror in the Bathroom - Belleruche
Sample from Fifth Element
The Liberty of Norton Folgate - Madness
Bedazzled - Bongwater
Lullaby of Broadway - Busby Berkley
Flowers of Romance (DJ Flere Imsaho Vons and Taquitz Mix) - PiL
Flowers of Romance (7” Edit) - PiL
Lady Jane - Rolling Stones
Pearl & Dean
You Only Live Twice Radio Spot
007, a Fantasy Bond - Barry Adamson
Timber - Grantby
Live & Let Die - Wings
Sample from 2001
Folk Song - Bongwater
Sample from A Clockwork Orange
Theme from A Clockwork Orange - Walter Carlos
3 samples from Blue by Derek Jarman
Coming - Jimmy Somerville & Sally Potter
Long Time Man - Tim Rose
The Electrician - Scott Walker
Sample from Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy
If I Had a Heart - Fever Ray
The Overload - Talking Heads
Sample from audiobook of Complicity by Iain Banks
Black Hit of Space - The Human League
Dreams of Leaving - The Human League
The End - The Beatles 

Comments

  1. haha! loved it
    thanks for the link and if you do anymore the playlist really helps
    (just cool it on the beatles and co ;) )

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts